CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 21, 2011

Sunday was a great Family day for us.  Stu brought us doughnuts on his way home.  Cole had his new favorite, chocolate with sprinkles :)  On Valentine's Day Stu let Cole pick out his doughnut at Dunkin Donuts and that is what he picked out.  I think it is his new favorite now.  We got ready for church and I couldn't get over how cute and OLD Cole looked.  I need to freeze time because he is changing so fast!

Of course getting him to actually take a picture was a little harder than I wanted it to be, but I have fingers crossed he will at least cooperate at our maternity pictures soon.  After church we played for awhile and then went out in the woods for a family walk.  I love how Cole feels the need to bring his gun out there.  I think we have scared quite a few kids that were walking on the trail when Stu and I are holding the gun.  We walked on the trail, threw rocks in the water, threw rocks for Bo and took a couple of rest breaks along the way.  Cole is getting so brave.  He wants to walk on the bridge all by himself now and tries to lower himself down which scares the heck out of me!  After our walk, we played in the backyard because it was a gorgeous day.  Stu and Cole jumped on the trampoline for awhile and I just sat and watched them cracking up at them. 

Later, I went to WalMart by myself (which is rare) and then we enjoed the rest of our night together as a family.  I love the nights that we spend at home together just hanging out. 
I had a doctor appointment on Monday.  Conner is finally starting to grow like Cole.  Over the last three visits, he has grown about a 1/2 week bigger each time.  Today I measured 33 weeks and tomorrow I will be 32 weeks so he is about a week big.  I asked if we needed to worry about newborn clothes  and the doctor said "I don't think so"  with a big smile on her face.  She said she thinks he will be big like his  brother so we will see.  When I came home Grandpa Lee was at our house so we could visit and go to dinner.  We ate at Kotoyama and it was SOOOO good.  Cole loves the hibachi rice there.  He tried using the kid chopsticks, but I think more ended up in his lap than his mouth :)  Afterwards, we all visited at the house (and I passed out on the couch for awhile  LOL).  Cole had a good time with Grandpa Lee :)

I am happy because this is Stu's kelly week so we will get to spend a lot of time together as a family...I need more family walks so I can have my pint of rainbow sherbert every night...okay not every night, but close to it!

0 comments: