CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Busy day

I have been meaning to start a blog for awhile now.  I love to read everyone else's and am always so envious of how they post everyday.  Since my new little man will be here in about 7 weeks, I decided I needed to start this for sure.  I know once he gets here our already busy life is going to become even busier and I want to remember what is going on.  Since my scrapbooking time is already close to nonexistent, this is going to become my scrapbook.  This may be something that only my mom, mother in law, and sister in law read, but at least I know I am recording the important moments in our lives for us.
Today Stu had to work and Cole and I had a REALLY busy day.  Cole is literally growing out of clothese every month.  It is crazy how fast we are buying new pants and shorts.  We bought him size 4 shorts from the boys department at Target the other day and I couldn't even get close to closing them.  We went to return the shorts and of course had to get some other "necessitites" while we were there.  Then we went to Kohl's where I hit the jackpot on shorts for Cole.  They are elastic waist and are a 5/6 in big boys.  It makes me sad that I can't shop in the toddler department anymore.  He is truly a big boy now.  After Kohls, we went to great Granny and Papaw's where he had the best time of his day I am sure.  Granny made him mashed potatoes with bacon and had trash, dr. pepper and apples for him too.  He for sure isn't going to starve over there.  Papaw introduced him to walky talkys which Cole thought were the coolest.  We played outside a lot and just talked.  I enjoy these moments with my grandparents so much.  I have been so blessed to have them as my grandparents.  Today was expecially nice because I was able to have some one on one time not only with my grandma, but my grandpa too.  I didn't get many pictures, because Cole is not really into posing for the camera, but the two I did get are pretty good of granny and papaw. 

After granny and papaw's we went to megan's to bring her birthday present and gavin his christmas present (sad I know!).  Cole had a good time playing with Gavin.  I can't wait until Cole, Gavin and Conner are old enough to run around together.   We visited Stu at the station and then stopped at McDonald's for dinner (cole's request).  I am excited for tomorrow because we are going to finally go to church here in town.  We are hoping to make this our church because we both feel very strong about raising the boys in a church. 
AND we get to start our morning off with doughnuts so the day is already just about perfect :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I will be following your blog too! I think its a great idea :)